Check Out Our
Check Out Our
Check out our
To all booth render: Please kindly read the following terms and condition carefully before registration.
Nowadays Anime Festival Booth Registration
25/7/2018 (Wednesday) until 20/8/2018 (Monday)
Confirmation Email Sent Out
30/7/2018 (Monday) until 22/8/2018 (Wednesday)
Payment & Allocation Done
Before 31/8/2018 (Friday)
• Kindly, again read through all the rules before applying for booth(s).
• Booth registration will conduct in FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basic.
• Registration will be open on 25th July 2018 (Wednesday) and close on 20th August 2018 (Monday).
• The registration will close once the number of applicant fulfil our limit regardless the closing date of registration.
• Duplicate of submission will consider only the first submission.
• DOWNLOAD the application form and send it to our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Confirmation email will be sent to all the applicants from 30th July 2018 until 22th August 2018.
• Payment information will be included in the confirmation email. Please reply with all information required for payment processing before the deadline which is 31th August 2018 (Friday).
• Please make sure to bring on your confirmation email and/or photo of ID (I.C or passport) to the check-in counter for checking in your booth. ID should be the same as given from the registration form.
• The event: Nowadays Anime Festival (NAF), 8&9 September 2018 at Quill City Mall
• There will be 2 types of booth:
--> Doujin Booth (RM150 per booth / including RM 50 deposit)
--> Vendor Booth (RM250 per booth / including RM50 deposit)
• Both types of booth will be provided a table (5ft * 3ft) and 2 chairs.
• Each booth will be provided with 2 booth tags as identification.
• Booth(s) check in registration and setup will be started on 7 September (Friday) 10.30PM until 8 September 2018 (Saturday) 10:00AM and 10:00AM before 9 September 2018 (Sunday). Any early/late check in will not be entertained.
• Booth(s) owner should check in on both days of event.
• Booth tags should be worn throughout the whole event.
• Any forms of extension of booth(s) will not be allowed. The organizer (NAF) holds the right to remove any big/bulky item that would block the way.
• Please kindly keep the booth(s) clean and in good condition. Any damage to the tables/chairs/table clothes might result in extra fine.
• Please keep in mind that no dangerous/illegal items. Any reports of dangerous/illegal item might cause forfeiture of the booth(s).
• Full amount of payment (including deposit) will need to made before 31/8/2018 (Friday) after confirmation of booth(s).
• Any late payment/non payment will be consider giving up on the reserved booth(s) and no refund will be provided (if any).
• Please note that there will be no refund for any cancellation of reserved booth(s).
• One could request for special payment (payment for deposit only before event and make full payment after event ends) with necessary reasons. *please contact our official email or inbox our official facebook page for this request*
• The deposit will not be claimable once booth payment is confirmed. Deposit may be refund if you canceled your booth before 31st August 2018.
• The organizer (NAF) would not be liable on any loss of personal belongings, or any injuries caused by any third party. Booth owner are to take care of their own belongings and themselves. Please do inform our staff if needed any help.
• The organizer (NAF) will not be responsible to any sales loss during the event.
Please report it to the booth check in station immediately. A penalty charge of RM50 will be charge for each tag lost so make sure not to lost them~
You may contact our official page or official email for enquiry. email@example.com
Sorry but you will only get your deposit back for any booth cancellation before the event.
Sure! But please pay RM30 for each extra chair(s)/tag(s) when you check in. Maximum 2 tags could be added per booth.
No. Since the event venue is an open area, we do not recommend any of our dear participants to leave their belongings in the event venue to prevent any sad things that might happen.
Of course! Make sure to inform our stage staffs (which will be standing right beside the stage at all times) before going up. They will help guiding you.
Nowadays Anime Festival is coming to Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur in 8th & 9th of September 2018.
Many games and doujin booths will be prepared in this coming event for our attendees to have fun. There will have Cosplay Competitions to give cosplayers a platform to unleash their talents. And most importantly, there also will have multiple performances from OVERSEAS and LOCAL guests.
Let's HYPE UP this two days together ヾ(´︶`♡)ﾉ♪
Quill City Mall Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur